- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Le Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Offers & Packages
Secure on-site Private Parking at Hotel De Vigny Paris
Simply pull up outside the entrance to the hotel and hand your keys to the concierge! What could be more convenient?
The luxury boutique Hotel De Vigny Paris is located just a few metres from the Champs Elyesses and provides on-site secure private valet parking to all guests staying at the hotel.
The cost per overnight stay is €23 and can be booked online at the same time as your room reservation. Please request your parking space in the 'comments' box of the booking page.
Alternatively, if you prefer to book over the phone, please contact our reception:
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 99 80 80
Please note, a space can only be booked in conjunction with a room booking.
So how much does it cost to park in the street in Paris?
Parking in Paris costs upto approx. €3 per hour. The problem is that you cannot pay for more than 2 hours at a time which is obviously inconvenient... and that is if you can find a space in the first place!
- Winter Special Offer
Winter at Hotel de Vigny: Breakfast Included
- Weekend Specials: Upon Availability
Weekend Specials: Upon Availability
- Early Bird
Book a Month in Advance and get 10 % Discount on Best Available Rate!
- Best Available Rate
This is what you are looking for : the best possible rate at Hotel de Vigny Paris
- Penatti Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014
- Art and Culture in Paris this Winter
- Cartier: Style and History from 4 December 2013 at The Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at Musée Marmottan Monet
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais