- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Le Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Paris & The Legendary Hotel de Vigny
Hotel de Vigny, located in the heart of Paris' famous 8th arrondissement, was awarded a fifth star in the Summer of 2012. With stunning interiors created by designer Nina Campbell, this deluxe boutique hotel offers the best in traditional style and breathtaking ambiance. Just moments away from the Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, the hotel is in an ideal location for a luxury stay in the capital.
Here in the city there is plenty to see, do and experience... so for the benefit of our customers, we have compiled a guide to Paris containing a number of the city's must see spectacles.
The hotel can help with any travel arrangements, outings or dining requests during your stay and our Concierge is at hand to help with any tickets and reservations you may require.
Please email the Concierge here, or call them on +331 44 35 18 10 should you require any assistance.
- Sights & AttractionsWelcome to the beautiful city of Paris. A city famed for its food, culture, art and architecture. With so much to so, see and experience during your stay, Hotel de Vigny has put together a selection of some of the finest attractions, venues and sights the city has to offer.
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais
- Le Baretto celebrates its 20th anniversary!
- Discount offers at Vallee Village Designer Outlet Shopping Mall
- New General Manager at Hotel De Vigny Paris
- Paris Romance at Hotel de Vigny