- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Penati Al Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Offers & Packages
Arts and Exhibits Highlights in May in Paris at Hotel de Vigny
April 6th, 2011
In each season there are highlights you do not want to miss.
This Spring our concierge will be delighted to organise you a visit to the new Manet exhibition Manet, Inventor of Modernity which begins in April, guides you through the Museums' night on May 14th, 2011. And don't forget the Roland Garros French Open which will start as of May 17th trough to June 7th, 2011 and for those of you who prefer to enjoy Music, the famous Jazz Festival in St. Germain-des-Prés Jazz Festival will be one of the highlights of the month.
There are more activities to do for each and every likenings and our concierge will be delighted to help you make the right choice.
This is the perfect time to take advantage of our spring offer!
We look forward to welcoming you this Spring in Paris at the Hotel De Vigny!
- Paris Spring Special: Luxury Stay Including Breakfast
Spring Special: Luxury Stay Including Breakfast
- Early Bird
Book a Month in Advance and get 18 % Discount on Best Available Rate!
- Best Available Rate
This is what you are looking for : the best possible rate at Hotel de Vigny Paris
- Five-Star Paris Stay & Gourmet Dining with Alberico Penati
Five-Star Paris Stay & Gourmet Dining with Alberico Penati
- Alberico Penati Opens New Restaurant at Hotel de Vigny
- Penatti Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014
- Art and Culture in Paris this Winter
- Cartier: Style and History from 4 December 2013 at The Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at Musée Marmottan Monet
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais