- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Le Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Offers & Packages
Luxury Hôtel de Vigny Welcomes You to the Paris Plages
June 24th, 2011
From the 21st July to 21st of August... a tropical paradise will be stretching across the streets of Paris in a sandy-shored display of summer
These sandy oases have been popping up all over the city since 2002 and provide a welcome respite to the hustle, bustle... and soaring temperatures of Paris in the summertime.
During this month the banks of the Seine are given over exclusively to the pedestrians and the buzzing metropolis takes on the air of an island utopia.
In the historical section of Paris, one such beach stretches over three kilometres from the Louvre to Pont de Sully - and comes complete with swimming pool, enormous concert stage... and a host of open air attractions - including: urban rock climbing, rollerblading, boules and Tai-chi.
There are plenty of refreshment stands, cafes and restaurants, play areas for children... and an avalanche of deck chairs just waiting to be sat in. You can relax on the banks of the Seine and watch an urban city power by as you drift away in your tropical haven.
Further down in the city is the Bassin de la Villette beach, which spans the ground between Rue de Crimée and Rotonde de Ledoux. The gigantic lake that is the Bassin de Villette, is a social hub for masses of Parisians and tourists alike.
This crisp body of water offers row boats, kayaks, peddle boats and dinghies by the score... whilst on the golden beach there is volleyball and an array of beach activities perfect for children and adults of all ages.
- Winter Special Offer
Winter at Hotel de Vigny: Breakfast Included
- Weekend Specials: Upon Availability
Weekend Specials: Upon Availability
- Early Bird
Book a Month in Advance and get 10 % Discount on Best Available Rate!
- Best Available Rate
This is what you are looking for : the best possible rate at Hotel de Vigny Paris
- Penatti Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014
- Art and Culture in Paris this Winter
- Cartier: Style and History from 4 December 2013 at The Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at Musée Marmottan Monet
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais