- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Le Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais
October 7th, 2010
This is a magical time of year in the city of Paris with the boulevards displaying rich shades of gold and red from the treetops, backlit with the Autumnal sun which never fails to appear in October and November.
The fiery and golden colours of Autumn were captured for eternity in some of the masterpiece paintings of Claude Monet. For the first time in 30 years, a major exhibition showcasing 160, of his paintings, on loan from as far a field as the USA, Australia and Europe, are on show at Paris' Grand Palais, which is just a 20 minute stroll down the Champs Elysees from the Hotel De Vigny.
To celebrate the arrival of the Monet exhibition in Paris, Hotel De Vigny announces its new Autumn special offer which includes free room upgrade and breakfast.
More than 700,000 people are expected to visit the new Claude Monet show at the Grand Palais in Paris. Tickets are difficult to come by so guests of the hotel are advised to contact our concierge well in advance for help and advice on obtaining these tickets which are in high demand. Book museum trips, ask for advice on transportation, or order a special bouquet of flowers or bottle of champagne for your room to spoil and surprise your partner.
Contact the concierge:
Tel: +331 44 35 18 10
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais
- Le Baretto celebrates its 20th anniversary!
- Discount offers at Vallee Village Designer Outlet Shopping Mall
- New General Manager at Hotel De Vigny Paris
- Paris Romance at Hotel de Vigny