- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Penati al Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Offers & Packages
- Hotel de Vigny: Contemporary Italian Dining
Luxury Hôtel de Vigny Welcomes You to the Paris Plages
June 24th, 2011
From the 21st July to 21st of August... a tropical paradise will be stretching across the streets of Paris in a sandy-shored display of summer
These sandy oases have been popping up all over the city since 2002 and provide a welcome respite to the hustle, bustle... and soaring temperatures of Paris in the summertime.
During this month the banks of the Seine are given over exclusively to the pedestrians and the buzzing metropolis takes on the air of an island utopia.
In the historical section of Paris, one such beach stretches over three kilometres from the Louvre to Pont de Sully - and comes complete with swimming pool, enormous concert stage... and a host of open air attractions - including: urban rock climbing, rollerblading, boules and Tai-chi.
There are plenty of refreshment stands, cafes and restaurants, play areas for children... and an avalanche of deck chairs just waiting to be sat in. You can relax on the banks of the Seine and watch an urban city power by as you drift away in your tropical haven.
Further down in the city is the Bassin de la Villette beach, which spans the ground between Rue de Crimée and Rotonde de Ledoux. The gigantic lake that is the Bassin de Villette, is a social hub for masses of Parisians and tourists alike.
This crisp body of water offers row boats, kayaks, peddle boats and dinghies by the score... whilst on the golden beach there is volleyball and an array of beach activities perfect for children and adults of all ages.
- Best Available Rate
This is what you are looking for: the best rate at Hotel de Vigny
- Advance Purchase Rate
Book in advance and Get 10% Off on Best Available Rate!
- Weekend City Breaks in Paris
Weekend City Breaks in Paris
- Musée Picasso Paris Offer
Entry and Stay Offer for Musée Picasso Paris
- Lanvin Exhibition Offer
Jeanne Lanvin Exhibition Offer
- Roland Garros 2015
- Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris 2015
- Jeanne Lanvin Retrospective
- Exclusive Interview with Michelin Starred Executive Head Chef Alberico Penati
- Valentine’s Day at Hotel de Vigny
- Amazing Offers and Packages for 2015
- Hokusai Exhibit in Paris
- Hotel de Vigny Recognised for Excellent TripAdvisor Reviews
- Alberico Penati Opens New Restaurant at Hotel de Vigny
- Penati Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014