- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Penati al Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Offers & Packages
- Hotel de Vigny: Contemporary Italian Dining
Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais
October 7th, 2010
This is a magical time of year in the city of Paris with the boulevards displaying rich shades of gold and red from the treetops, backlit with the Autumnal sun which never fails to appear in October and November.
The fiery and golden colours of Autumn were captured for eternity in some of the masterpiece paintings of Claude Monet. For the first time in 30 years, a major exhibition showcasing 160, of his paintings, on loan from as far a field as the USA, Australia and Europe, are on show at Paris' Grand Palais, which is just a 20 minute stroll down the Champs Elysees from the Hotel De Vigny.
To celebrate the arrival of the Monet exhibition in Paris, Hotel De Vigny announces its new Autumn special offer which includes free room upgrade and breakfast.
More than 700,000 people are expected to visit the new Claude Monet show at the Grand Palais in Paris. Tickets are difficult to come by so guests of the hotel are advised to contact our concierge well in advance for help and advice on obtaining these tickets which are in high demand. Book museum trips, ask for advice on transportation, or order a special bouquet of flowers or bottle of champagne for your room to spoil and surprise your partner.
Contact the concierge:
Tel: +331 44 35 18 10
- Roland Garros 2015
- Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris 2015
- Jeanne Lanvin Retrospective
- Exclusive Interview with Michelin Starred Executive Head Chef Alberico Penati
- Valentine’s Day at Hotel de Vigny
- Amazing Offers and Packages for 2015
- Hokusai Exhibit in Paris
- Hotel de Vigny Recognised for Excellent TripAdvisor Reviews
- Alberico Penati Opens New Restaurant at Hotel de Vigny
- Penati Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014