- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Penati al Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Offers & Packages
- Hotel de Vigny: Contemporary Italian Dining
Festive Things to do in Paris at Christmas
November 2nd, 2010
Christmas fun for all the family in Paris
The Avenue Des Champs Elysées is enchanting during Christmas with the entire boulevard lit up with festive decorations.
The Place de la Concorde is picture-perfect with a very beautiful ferris wheel which looks like sparkling silver lace and is visible from anywhere on the Champs Elysées - even as far as the Arc de Triomphe!
'Marché de Noël' Christmas Markets in Paris
Famous in Paris at this time of year are the 'Marchés de Noël' - little market stands that are set up in select districts of Paris.
The Champs Elysées is home to the most impressive of these markets with sellers offering beautiful artisan trinkets and hand made items for all the family. The festive aromas of candys, pancakes and mulled wine complete the atmosphere and there are even funfair rides for the children!
Our concierge can help with ideas for things to do in Paris. Just call on +331 44 35 18 10 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Hotel Offers in Paris this Christmas at Hotel De Vigny
Take a look at our Paris Christmas hotel offer for romantic couples or all the family. Our Christmas Offer at Hotel De Vigny Paris includes: buffet breakfast, VIP treatment, a chocolate gift box on the evening of 24th December, VAT, city tax & service.
Come and stay with us this Christmas on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day at Hotel Balzac in Paris.
- Best Available Rate
This is what you are looking for: the best rate at Hotel de Vigny
- Advance Purchase Rate
Book in advance and Get 10% Off on Best Available Rate!
- Weekend City Breaks in Paris
Weekend City Breaks in Paris
- Musée Picasso Paris Offer
Entry and Stay Offer for Musée Picasso Paris
- Lanvin Exhibition Offer
Jeanne Lanvin Exhibition Offer
- Roland Garros 2015
- Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris 2015
- Jeanne Lanvin Retrospective
- Exclusive Interview with Michelin Starred Executive Head Chef Alberico Penati
- Valentine’s Day at Hotel de Vigny
- Amazing Offers and Packages for 2015
- Hokusai Exhibit in Paris
- Hotel de Vigny Recognised for Excellent TripAdvisor Reviews
- Alberico Penati Opens New Restaurant at Hotel de Vigny
- Penati Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014