- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Le Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
New GM at Hotel De Vigny Paris
July 8th, 2010
The announcement of the appointment of Mr Alexandre Scarvelis was made in March 2010. The two luxury Parisian hotels reside almost directly opposite each other on rue Balzac so they lend themselves to a joint management structure, which is how they were historically managed. The properties have quite a lot in common; they both belong to JJW Hotels & Resorts luxury hotels; both are located in the same quiet street just off the Champs Elysees and both offer quality service and amenities.
However, this is where the similarity ends. The De Vigny's ambience is quite different from that of the Balzac Hotel, having been designed by celebrated interior designer Nina Campbell, the décor is traditionally British. Walking around the hotel, it is easy to imagine that you are in a home away from home with exquisite antique pieces of furniture in every corner of the hotel. The Balzac by contrast is modern with a hint of traditional.
For Mr Scarvelis, having managed the Balzac since it first re-opened in 2007 after an extensive refurbishment, the transition to managing two hotels has been a smooth one as he was already very familiar with the property and staff whom have welcomed the new joint management structure.
You will notice quite a few changes have already taken place in the hotel, with a new PC web corner which is positioned next to the window so you can work in daylight. It features a traditional 18th century bureau and a tapestry covered screen for privacy.
Attention to detail is high up on the priority list for the friendly and professional staff and you will notice a few additions and changes that have enhanced the distinguished ambience throughout the hotel.
Mr Scarvelis looks forward to welcoming you to the De Vigny on your next trip to Paris.
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais
- Le Baretto celebrates its 20th anniversary!
- Discount offers at Vallee Village Designer Outlet Shopping Mall
- New General Manager at Hotel De Vigny Paris
- Paris Romance at Hotel de Vigny