- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Le Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Le Baretto celebrates its 20th anniversary!
September 1st, 2010
Our lounge restaurant at Hotel de Vigny celebrates a milestone birthday!
'Le Baretto' celebrates its 20th anniversary this year and rings in the changes with a new menu and other interesting changes.
A new patio / fumoir complete with an over-head canopy has been created in the courtyard. Why not stop by for an afternoon coffee?
Upon your arrival you will notice a fresh new look to our entrance and a few finishing touches to the interior which we hope you will agree are in keeping with the finery of the Art Deco interior which the Baretto is famous for.
A new wine menu is now available, with a larger variety of wines from privately owned vineyards and a selection of open wines to be served by the glass at a small rate for a maximum of pleasure.
But most of all the Chef Patrick MARTEAU and the Director of the Restaurant Philippe LANDAT have created a new lounge menu in the evenings starting from 6 p.m. An absolute must to discover as of September 2010...
The Baretto has also applied the new VAT decrease, now that the new law has been approved, in order to further improve value for money.
Happy Birthday Baretto !
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais
- Le Baretto celebrates its 20th anniversary!
- Discount offers at Vallee Village Designer Outlet Shopping Mall
- New General Manager at Hotel De Vigny Paris
- Paris Romance at Hotel de Vigny