- Hotel de Vigny
- Rooms & Suites
- Penati al Baretto Restaurant
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Offers & Packages
- Hotel de Vigny: Contemporary Italian Dining
News & Events
- Roland Garros 201504 March 2015
The French Open returns to Paris on the 24th of May 2015, offering a nail-biting two week tournament at Roland Garros. Discover the history and future of the prestigious stadium and competition before booking your ticket. Located less than 15 minutes drive away, Hotel de Vigny is offering the finest of five-star stays to ensure the perfect escape for tennis fans.
- Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris 201525 February 2015
The 39th Paris Marathon looks set to be an exciting event for participants and spectators alike. With a 42,195 metre route that offers the chance to see many of the most beautiful sights of the city, alongside an array of additional activities, its little surprise that its 50,000 places were filled so quickly. Hotel de Vigny is offering an exclusive package to provide a relaxing and luxurious stay for runners.
- Jeanne Lanvin Retrospective 24 February 2015
As the oldest French fashion house still in business, Lanvin has a fascinating ...and fabulous story to tell. Working with the brand's creative director Alber Elbaz, Palais Galliera will be opening the first retrospective dedicated to Jeanne Lanvin this March. Discover the designer's many inspirations, influences and creations with tickets included in a five-star package from Hotel de Vigny.
- Exclusive Interview with Michelin Starred Executive Head Chef Alberico Penati16 February 2015
After just ten months in business, the renowned Italian chef, Alberico Penati has won a coveted Michelin Star for his Penati al Baretto at Hotel de Vigny.
Read all about the vision behind this great new restaurant... along with an exclusive interview with Alberico Penati, where he speaks extensively about his recent success and plans for the future.
- Valentine’s Day at Hotel de Vigny 20 January 2015
The perfect Valentine's getaway in Paris awaits at Hotel de Vigny. Spend an enchanting weekend away exploring the winding streets of the 'City of Love', sampling Italian fine-dining at gourmet restaurant Penati Al Baretto and indulging in luxury treats within the hotel's five-star surroundings. Discover how you could be spending the most romantic day of the year in Paris, with prices starting at just €466.
- Amazing Offers and Packages for 201518 December 2014
To get 2015 underway in the best way possible, Hotel de Vigny has created a selection of rand new offers and packages, designed to help you create you're five-star Parisian city break. From retail therapy to romantic getaways, we've got it all here.
- Hokusai Exhibit in Paris26 November 2014
The Grand Palais in Paris is offering the unique opportunity to view over 500 works by Hokusai until the 18th of January 2015, including 'The Great Wave off Kanagawa'. The exciting exhibition, located a mere 15 minute walk from Hotel de Vigny, may be the last chance to see many pieces of his artwork in France, which feature a fusion of Japanese art with western influences and varied styles that have inspired many other renowned artists including van Gogh.
- Hotel de Vigny Recognised for Excellent TripAdvisor Reviews10 September 2014
Hotel de Vigny has been awarded a Bravo Badge by TripAdvisor, in recognition of the excellent reviews it has received from guests. We aim to always deliver the best experience possible when you stay with us, and the Bravo Badge is a positive marker that we are achieving this.
- Alberico Penati Opens New Restaurant at Hotel de Vigny14 April 2014
Legendary Italian chef, Alberico Penati, is now delivering his visionary cuisine at the five-star Hotel de Vigny, just off the Champs Elysees in Paris. The hotel's new restaurant, Penati al Baretto is serving up contemporary Italian cuisine that puts a new twist on the textures and tastes of Italy's vibrant past... using the produce of today to recreate the exciting flavours of the past.
The cuisine is light and simple, but deceptively complicated, utilising complex skills and precise cooking techniques... all of which have been painfully researched and perfected over time. Learn more about Alberico Penati and his new vision now...
- Penati Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 201406 January 2014
Hotel de Vigny's adjoining Le Baretto restaurant is currently undergoing a major refurbishment and will soon re-open as the stunning Penati Al Baretto. The new restaurant will be headed by a renowned international chef, and offer the finest in traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine.
The Penati Al Baretto aims to become one of the finest Italian restaurants in the city of Paris... and is looking forward to wowing customers and guests from March 2014.
New bookings being taken soon...
- Best Available Rate
This is what you are looking for: the best rate at Hotel de Vigny
- Advance Purchase Rate
Book in advance and Get 10% Off on Best Available Rate!
- Weekend City Breaks in Paris
Weekend City Breaks in Paris
- VIP Spring Paris Offer
VIP Spring Offer in Paris
- Napoléon and Paris Exhibition Offer
Entry Offer for the Napoléon and Paris Exhibition
- Roland Garros 2015
- Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris 2015
- Jeanne Lanvin Retrospective
- Exclusive Interview with Michelin Starred Executive Head Chef Alberico Penati
- Valentine’s Day at Hotel de Vigny
- Amazing Offers and Packages for 2015
- Hokusai Exhibit in Paris
- Hotel de Vigny Recognised for Excellent TripAdvisor Reviews
- Alberico Penati Opens New Restaurant at Hotel de Vigny
- Penati Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014